Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weekly money catch up

Just a quick post before I get on to the reconciling!

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries to cook for my parents, a solid salmon and spinach salad followed by a chicken and parsley pilaf.
2. Today I am thankful the long weekend thats past. But now i'm ready to start work again!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was waking up to my girlfriend's beautiful sleepy eyes.
4. I will consider this week a success if I study my CA materials everyday for a solid 2 hours.
5. My favorite TV show growing up was Pokemon, without a doubt. How a TV show promoting collecting an assortment of 'things' turned me into a minimalist, I don't know how.

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for stopping by my blog! always nice to find another Aussie pf blogger too :)
    looking forward to following your finances!

    ReplyDelete