Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Broken habits and SUPER EXCITING FREEBIES UPDATE.

First of all, let me just get it out there. I hate it when I skip over something I do regularly. I get into this funk of ignoring it, creating a snowball that just gets bigger and bigger. And when I try and tackle it, I am just not motivated because I know I have to put in more effort to get everything straightened out.

Cue, my finances. Usually I am spot on with the details, always entering what I spend every other day. Not these past weeks, i've ignored it and voila! Its been two weeks since I last entered anything. This means I have probably about $400 of expenses I need to reconcile back to my spreadsheet, which is definitely not going to be fun. I have receipts here and there, and with credit card transactions it will be easy to track, but its definitely the little petty cash expenses that will be the hardest to remember. Damn the lovely tool of procrastination. Definitely a lesson to learnt from this.

Secondly, I have great news to share! I am involved with Soup, a very grassroots website that aims to get everyday consumers much like myself to try and share products that have been newly launched. This time, Soup has been partnered with the Commonwealth Bank as it seeks to create awareness for its new Paypass feature!

What does this mean for my lucky audience? FREEBIES!

But first, learn more about Paypass at http://www.commbank.com.au/paypass/smb07/ so you know what i'm talking about. Its an amazing feature which i've already used numerous times (didn't realise I had it until I checked!) and is incredibly easy to use.

You've checked, and you're back? Excellent. Soup have been legends and given me 4x $50 MasterCard debit cards as well as 2 double La Premiere movie passes to give away to you all! Since everyone knows my readership is so small, this is an excellent chance to earn some awesome cash / prizes!

So what do you have to do to win? Just email me at freeyourfinance@gmail.com with your best response to the following question:-

"What is the best tip in getting your finances together?"

The two best and most creative response will receive the whole package, and spread their lovely nugget of information to all. This competition will close in 2 weeks, so theres plenty of time to get your tips in. Remember, you're looking at your slice of $350 worth in prizes! Please also note that terms and conditions will be provided upon request.




No comments:

Post a Comment